Monday, June 23, 2008

Brown-out ... Lights Off....Dream


Typhoon Frank visited Manila last Sunday.
I was waken by the sound of strong wind and
rain on Sunday morning. I thought it would be
impossible for me to go to my regular Feast,
so, I just decided to read the books that
I needed to read (Those books were my
backlogs). I turned on the light, went
back to bed with a book in my hand, and
started reading. While I was doing that,
I was at the same time praying and hoping that
there won't be a brown-out.

A minute after, the light went out.
I thought "awwwww.... brown-outttt...".
When I looked around, I saw my roommate
just turned off the light!
I asked her, "Why did you turned off my light?"
And she said, "Oh, I'm sorry, I did not see that
you were reading. He-he-he!"

Meanwhile, my other roommate was dreaming. When she
woke up, she told usher dream. The climax
of her dream was that, she was being chased
by a ghost. When she opened the door, she
saw me, and I told her "Why did you turned off
my light?"


No comments: