Thursday, May 15, 2008

God's Outpouring Blessing - Just A Reminder


After a month of being assigned here, I finally am nearing the end of it.
Today is the last day of my assignment here in this company.
A mixture feeling of excitement, anxiety, and sadness filled me.

I don't know what will happen next. I know I am already assigned to another not so new company. But I don't know what challenges lies ahead.

My experience here was really different.
I tried so much not to mingle with the rest of the colleagues here.
I tried to eat alone, and work alone. I tried to do everything here by myself.
I tried to be as invisible as possible.
I don't know why. Maybe I was thinking it was pointless to mingle with others.
Although there were times when they caught me eating lunch, so, they just joined me.

There wasn't much work assigned to me , so there were times that
I sat idled. There were times when I would feel really sleepy, so I just made
myself busy (although not work related).

A few days before my contract ends until today, there was really no job given.
I just waited for my finished job to be tested. Unfortunately, until today, it
is still not tested. So, I busied myself creating blogs. :)
But of course, this is done secretly. They must not know this.
Actually, I felt guilty. I felt like I wasn't able to contribute that much here,
while everyone else were rushing with their deadlines.
But I could not do anything about it.
I brushed aside this feeling thinking, they won't even notice that I'm already gone.
But I was surprised this morning when the manager here whom I'm not directly reporting to, asked me if today was really my last day here.
And when I tried going for my usual lunch, I was invited to join with my
immediate boss and the other colleague. And this was a treat for me since I was leaving.
It was a very expensive restaurant but everything was for free. :)

In the afternoon, I was greeted by another colleague and asked for my email address.
This way, we would still have contact.
I was wondering, what have I done to deserve such an honored treatment?
I thought this was part of God's plan. Just to remind me of His overflowing blessing.
That no matter what I do, good or bad, significant or not, God's love and overflowing blessing
still pours upon us. :) And to remind me of God's presence in everywhere I go. And another
reminder, to thank the Lord in every blessing that is given, may it be seemingly insignificant
or great.
The Steadfast Love Of The Lord

The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases
His mercies never come to an end
They are new every morning
New every morning. (3x)

Great is Thy faithfulness, O Lord.
Great is Thy faithfulness.

2 comments:

music lover said...

uyy, 'walang magawa'.. hehe. hindi na secret ung blog mo kasi may nakakita na sayo. haha. =)

music lover said...

i think you deserve the treat. kahit mas madami kang idle moments compared sa work. haha. =) tama ka, whether may ginawa ka mang insignificant or hindi, may blessings pa din na dadating! =) yee!